Del Ryan - Reflections

My name is Del Ryan. I am currently a member of Paul Young's CSC 230 class. I will add posts for this class onto the list of posts from my GDS 108 class taken this past fall.

Monday, October 02, 2006

"Dedicated to Pleasure"


Within their them "Dedicated to Pleasure," Haagen Dazs ran a series of photographic adds make their ice cream standout in weekend newspaper publications in England. I like the way the design of this add uses different levels of gray to heighten the viewers interest (check out the use of fonts). Credit for this publication goes to the following: Agency: Bartle Bogle Hegarty, London. Art direttor: Rooney Carruthers. Copywriter: Larry Barker. Photographer: Barry Lategan. This add can be found in The Design of Advertising-1994 by Roy Paul Nelson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home