Del Ryan - Reflections

My name is Del Ryan. I am currently a member of Paul Young's CSC 230 class. I will add posts for this class onto the list of posts from my GDS 108 class taken this past fall.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Do You Get the Picture?


This add which spanned two pages with Toshiba "introducing television for people whose sense of hearing is as finely tuned as their sense of sight" highlights the importance of using the design principles of balance, proportion, sequence, unity, and emphasis. I particularly like the way designers used white space and element positioning to utilize the appropriate design area. This add can be found in The Design of Advertising-1994 by Roy Paul Nelson. The agency: Calet, Hirsch & Spector, Inc. Art director: Gordon Bennett and Steve Lansberg. Copywriter: Steve Lansberg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home