Del Ryan - Reflections

My name is Del Ryan. I am currently a member of Paul Young's CSC 230 class. I will add posts for this class onto the list of posts from my GDS 108 class taken this past fall.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Buttons and More


Art director Mike Camusso presents this photographic design for Lands' End's special catolog: "Buttondowns and Beyond." I think the curves and colors used in this illustration demonstrate an effective way for the design elements of unity, especially proximity and continuation, to be utilized. The shirts, ties and buttons are in contact with each other and the eloquent way the folds of each fabric are aligned make the picture flow seamlessly. This add can be found in The Design of Advertising-1994 by Roy Paul Nelson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home