Del Ryan - Reflections

My name is Del Ryan. I am currently a member of Paul Young's CSC 230 class. I will add posts for this class onto the list of posts from my GDS 108 class taken this past fall.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Transworld Skateboarding Magazine

This photo appeared in Transworld Skateboarding Magazine. It was done by David Carson who is well known for his preference to use print and graphics in a very creative fashion. He generally tries to avoid formatting content pages. He attempts to gain the viewer interest and imagination with his productions. I particular like the way he gains your attention to look more thoroughly at the picture by adjusting the size and position of the graphic image.

This photo was copied from The End of Print: The Grafik Design of David Carson by Lewis Blackwell and David Carson, 1987.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home