Del Ryan - Reflections

My name is Del Ryan. I am currently a member of Paul Young's CSC 230 class. I will add posts for this class onto the list of posts from my GDS 108 class taken this past fall.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Shopping Anyone?

I loved this add because of its use of repeating patterns, something we've been doing with the "Spanish tiles" and unity projects,and the unique way the designer, John Sayles of Sayles Graphic Design, Inc., Des Moines, Iowa incorporates high tech imagery. I felt the MHM logo was truly unique and very attractive. The add ran in Shopping Centers Today to interest potential store to locate in an Iowa mall. (Art director: John Sayles. Copywriter: Mary Langen-Goldstein. This add can be found in The Design of Advertising-1994 by Roy Paul Nelson.

1 Comments:

Blogger Del Ryan said...

Wow... I didn't see the "little person" imagery. I can see it now. Thanks for checking out and commenting my blog, Camille. --- del

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home